Our infographic for basic Tagalog phrases is free to download and use!
How to download
To download the basic Tagalog phrases free infographic, you can right click on the image and then choose the option to copy or save.
You must add a do-follow link on the web page you use the infographic on to Classes A2Z as follows.
Infographic supplied by Classes A2Z
The ‘Classes A2Z’ must link to https://classesa2z.com
We scoured the internet and asked many of our language teachers which would be the most helpful words or short phrases to learn for Tagalog. Our free infographic for basic Tagalog phrases is the result of our research and feedback. We hope you like it!
- ‘Hello (How are you?)’ in Tagalog to greet somebody.
- ‘My name is’ in Tagalog when you want to tell somebody your name.
- ‘How much’ in Tagalog for when you want to buy something.
- ‘Yes/No’ in Tagalog.
- ‘Thank you’ in Tagalog for when you want to be polite.
- ‘I don’t understand’ in Tagalog for when you’re confused.
- ‘Please’ in Tagalog for when you want to use manners.
- ‘Where’ in Tagalog for when you’re looking for something.
- ‘Excuse me’ in Tagalog for when you want to get somebodies attention.
- ‘Goodbye’ in Tagalog for when you’re leaving.
Classes A2Z offers many classes throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. When we write articles for our web pages and guest write articles for other web sites we very often build our own infographics. We’re always pleased to help other websites by sharing these infographics for free as long as you add a link to us.
If you have any infographics you’d like to share with us, we’re always happy to share them with our audience too!