There are two requirements to get your ID badge: proof of ID and proof of address. The ID must have your full name and picture, while the proof of address must match the main address indicated in your account.
Please allow 72 hours after uploading for us to view your proof of ID and address and update your ID badge if approved.
Valid proof of ID
- Current Valid Passport
- Biometric Residence Permit (UK)
- Current Driving Licence photocard (UK).
Go to Account on your dashboard. Click the ID Verification sub-tab.
In the ID Verification section, click Edit then Browse.
Select the .jpeg photo of your valid ID. Click Upload.
Valid proof of address
- Mortgage statement (Issued within the last 12 months)
- Bank or building society statement (Issued within the last 3 months)
- Credit card statement (Issued within the last 3 months)
- Utility bill (Issued within the last 3 months)
Below ID Verification is the Proof of Address section. Click Edit then Browse.
Select the .jpeg photo of your valid proof of address, then click Upload.